Can’t find the information you need?
Please contact Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I finished my registration, but didn't get a confirmation e-mail. Am I registered?
- Will CEUs be available?
- Will there be attendance certificates available from the conference?
- Can I bring my dog?
- What is the attire for the conference?
- Where do I pick up my conference t-shirt?
- Can I purchase lecture materials or DVDs of the conference?
- Can I record or videotape at the conference?
If you did not receive a confirmation email, your registration might not have gone through. Please contact us and we can check your registration status.
Working service dogs are welcome to attend the conference.
Please note: The conference center does not allow pet dogs inside the building, only service dogs.
We will do our best to work with the conference center staff to keep the room at a comfortable temperature. However, to be sure that you are comfortable all day, we suggest packing a light sweater. The conference center can sometimes be a bit on the cooler side.
Some speakers provide videos or other materials for purchase during the conference. Please see the sales tables on the day of the conference for materials available for purchase.
After the conference, we will share notes and conference reviews from attendees on our website.